Storm 0.9.6 released
Posted on Nov 5, 2015 by P. Taylor Goetz
The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce that version 0.9.6 has been released and is available from the downloads page.
This is a maintenance release that includes a number of important bug fixes that improve Storm's stability and fault tolerance. We encourage users of previous versions to upgrade to this latest release.
Special thanks are due to all those who have contributed to Apache Storm -- whether through direct code contributions, documentation, bug reports, or helping other users on the mailing lists. Your efforts are much appreciated.
- STORM-1027: Use overflow buffer for emitting metrics
- STORM-996: netty-unit-tests/test-batch demonstrates out-of-order delivery
- STORM-1056: allow supervisor log filename to be configurable via ENV variable
- STORM-1051: Netty Client.java's flushMessages produces a NullPointerException
- STORM-763: nimbus reassigned worker A to another machine, but other worker's netty client can't connect to the new worker A
- STORM-935: Update Disruptor queue version to 2.10.4
- STORM-503: Short disruptor queue wait time leads to high CPU usage when idle
- STORM-728: Put emitted and transferred stats under correct columns
- STORM-643: KafkaUtils repeatedly fetches messages whose offset is out of range
- STORM-933: NullPointerException during KafkaSpout deactivation